The Community Business Trade Up Programme is provided by Power to Change in partnership with the School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE).
Locally rooted community businesses in England now have until the end of July to apply for a place on this free support programme.
The programme is open to early stage businesses in England, ideally less than four years old, that are working towards these criteria:
- Locally rooted.
- Accountable to the local community.
- Trading for the benefit of the local community.
- Making a broad community impact.
This year the programme offers:
- A free learning programme, to help build income, confidence, resilience and impact
- Up to £5,000 Match Trading grant
- A community business peer mentor
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running similar organisations with the aim of helping each other out.
The programme runs for approximately 12 days over 12 months (28 October 2022 to 29 September 2023) and combines online sessions and in-person days (Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, London).
The deadline for applications has been extended from 28 June 2022 to 28 July 2022 (13:00).
please use this link to application.