The Plant Futures Programme – run by the Made in Hackney community cookery school – are offering free workshops on plant based cooking in Exeter Community Centre on 12th and 13th January.
The workshops are open to any organisations that engage in food provision, such as school/university caterers, local councils, NHS, restaurants/cafes, community food groups, churches, cookery schools, and businesses with canteens.
The workshops are supplemented with the Plant Futures toolkit which contains:
- 25 easy, cheap and delicious plant based recipes that can be replicated at scale
- A guide to vegan food suppliers
- A guide to vegan store cupboard staples
- Advice on how to source sustainably
- Inspiring examples from the sector
The aim of the programme and workshops is to provide support to organisations and businesses in offering affordable, sustainable, healthy plant based options.